In the previous seasons the SKI AREA invested hugely into its development. Three brand new chair lifts have been built, two of which are on the northern side of Klínovec and one created a brand new part of the skiing area on the southern slope, where there is almost 3 km long piste for intermediate skiers, a new car park, fast food facility, ApresSki tent, ski hire, ski school and children park with magic carpets of the total length 110 m.
For this winter season we prepared improved services for greater comfort of skiers:
Brand new electronic sale of ski passes, which brings customers these two benefits:
- Discount on online purchase of ski passes
- No waiting at the cashdesks, the purchased ski pass is activated in the first use at the turnstile
- Improved conditions for snowboarders at the top station Jáchymovská thanks to the newly installed tow rope
- Vertical alignment between the top stations of PrimA Express and Cinestar Express chairlifts will be improved so that it will be easier to get on your skis from the northern part of the ski area to the southern part and vice versa.
- We have also invested in the technical snowmaking system. A new efficient fully automated pumping station with water cooling system will be built for the northern part of the ski area. We have also added another 20 snow guns, so the total number of snowguns in Klínovec rose to 22 propeller snow guns and 125 snow lances. The system performance was thus increased by 10%.
- Full reconstruction of the driveway to the car park at the base station of Prima Express in Jáchymov. This car park will also have an improved surface of parking areas and lay-bys.
Creation of loyalty program for regular customers.
In total more than 20 million CZK will have been invested before the start of this season.
- 0 Comments