- Client is entitled to use sports equipment and clothing (ski, snowboard, ski/crosscountry ski/snowboard boots, ski poles, clothing and accessories), that he/she has taken over and confirmed this by signing the rental contract for the agreed period of time (proof of payment). The rental contract follows the general conditions posted up in the ski rental as well as on the website ski.klinovec.cz. Client is not entitled to provide the rented equipment to a third person.
- Payment for the rental (hereafter as “rental fee“) is a necessary condition for closing the contract The rental fee is in accordance with the pricelist in the ski rental and on ski.klinovec.cz (hereafter as „pricelist“). Client declares that he/she has been acquianted with this pricelist and accepts it.
- The payment must be made before taking over the equipment and clothing. Client must return the rented equipment and clothing in the ski rental where he rented it, in time that has been agreed, clean and in a state appropriate to its proper use for the given time and for the purpose for which it is designed.
- If the client exceeds the agreed time of rental of the sports equipment and clothing, he/she shall pay the extra rental fee for the exceeded time according to the pricelist including an extra fee.
- If client returns the rented equipment and clothing earlier than at the agreed time, he/she is not entitled to any refund of the rental fee. Client shall use the equipment and clothing in such a way so as to prevent the loss and theft of the rented equipment and clothing. In case of loss or theft of the rented equipment and clothing, client shall pay for the damage to the ski rental (see pricelist).
- In case of causing a damage to the rented sports equipment and clothing or its part, due to negligence, client shall pay to the ski rental full compensation of the damage, especially the costs related to servicing the equipment in order to get it back to the original state, according to the pricelist of ski service.
- In case of damaging the sports equipment totally or partly, client shall pay for the damage to the ski rental, i.e. the residual value of the equipment or its damaged part.
Rules for using rented sports equipment:
- Client shall use the rented sports equipment solely to the purpose for which i tis designed and he/she shall act in such a way so as to prevent its damage by predictable events, e.g. i tis forbidden to ski in places without full snow cover, to dry ski boots and clothing on heating appliances or in their immediate vicinity where these may be damaged by the heat, etc).
- Client shall return the sports equipment clean from snow and other impurities.
- in certain cases ski rental may require a deposit at the amount of the price of the rented equipment and clothing. In case the client pays the deposit, the contracting parties agree on the following way and extent of damage compensation: ski rental shall use the deposit for damage compensation in case of damage to the rented sports equipment or its parts and clothing due to negligence of the client. The deposit shall be sufficient for the full compensation of such a damge caused to the ski rental.
- Ski rental reserves the right to change these general conditions.
- By signing the rental contract, client confirms that he /she has been acquianted with these general conditions and that he /she has no objections to them (general conditions are to be found in the ski rental and on the website ski.klinovec.cz.) Client agrees that the ski rental shall take data from his/her ID or passport, i.e. first name, surname, date of birth, number and type of document submitted, date until which the document is valid, for the purpose of further processing of the data.
- Client agrees with further processing of his/her personal data that he submitted when closing the rental contract for the purpose of proper identification as a contracting party of the rental contract and for the purpose of ensuring the proper fulfilling of the duties of the contracting parties, as well as for the purpose of further provision of services to the client by the ski rental. Client gives this agreement for an indefinite period, minimum for the period of duration fot he rental and maximum to the withdrawal of he consent. After the end of the rental relationshiop the client may any time withdraw his/her sonsent with further processing of his/her personal data in a verifiable manner.
Ski rental is committed to process personal data in accordance with Act no.101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection, as amended. Ski rental shall use the taken personal data exclusively to the purpose of providing services to the client. By signing the rental contract, client confirms that he has been properly informed about all duties of the ski rental as a controller of the personal data under Law no. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection, as amended, and about all factors that the ski rental as a controller is obliged to inform the client.